Wash/Dry/Fold Laundry Services Agreement
LAUNDRY ON THE GO, (hereinafter in the contract referred to as LOTG laundry) services are provided subject to your (hereinafter “Customer”) compliance and acceptance with the terms and conditions set forth below. As a condition to using any of LOTG laundry services, and for the mutual benefit of both LOTG laundry and the Customer the undersigned (“Customer”) agrees to the following terms and conditions.
LOTG laundry will provide scheduled pick ups during the Term of the Agreement. LOTG is under no obligation to provide any services to the Customer that are not fully paid for by the Customer in advance. LOTG laundry does not provide services on academic weeks in which there is less than four days of school unless otherwise agreed upon. Examples include Thanksgiving, Fall Break, Winter Break, Spring Break and Easter.
Customer must place all garments in the LOTG laundry bag provided by LOTG laundry upon pick up. It is the Customer’s responsibility to either deliver the filled LOTG laundry bag to a LOTG laundry agent upon pick up or have it ready at agreed upon day, time and location. LOTG laundry reserves the right to determine the pick up and drop off times at its own discretion and reserves the right to reschedule such times upon prior notice to the Customer.
Notice of Restrictions
LOTG laundry will use reasonable efforts to try and ensure that its cleaning service maintains a high quality service.
* LOTG laundry is not responsible for garments that bleeds, shrinks or otherwise changes as a result of normal washing.
* LOTG laundry is not responsible for lost articles unless proven that LOTG laundry was responsible for the loss.
* LOTG laundry is not responsible for garments labeled “hand wash only” or “dry clean only” and is not responsible for checking for these labels in Customer’s garments. Please check garments before delivering them to LOTG laundry agent.
* LOTG laundry is not responsible for garments not placed in the LOTG laundry bag upon pick up.
* LOTG laundry is not responsible for loss of or damage to any personal or non-cleanable items left in the garments or bags such as money, jewelry or anything else. Customer agrees not to leave such items in their garments or in the LOTG laundry bags.
* LOTG laundry is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of items left unattended for pick up or drop off, whether left by the Customer or LOTG laundry agent.
* LOTG laundry reserves the right to refuse cleaning of any garment.
* LOTG laundry does not guarantee removal of all stains.
* Although LOTG laundry is not liable for damage to or loss of garments due to the fault of the any third party cleaners or service providers, if LOTG laundry at its sole discretion desires to, LOTG laundry will reimburse Customer for lost or damaged garments in an amount to be determined by LOTG laundry. Customer must notify LOTG laundry within 5 business days of receipt of a delivery any discrepancy, loss or damage of garments from that particular delivery, failure to do so constitutes waiver of a claim for lost or damaged garments from that delivery.
In the event that there are unpaid Membership fees due and Customer does not pay upon demand by LOTG laundry, LOTG laundry may terminate this Agreement and may initiate legal proceedings against Customer for the full amount due for the entire Term and collect reasonable attorney fees and costs. Interest will accrue on any unpaid balance at 1.5% per month.If the Customer terminates the Agreement within the first four weeks of the Term, LOTG laundry will issue a full refund of the Membership fee less week(s) of service used. After the first four weeks of Term no refund will be made. Customers are not refunded for any under usage of services.
LOTG laundry reserves the right to utilize any outsourcer, vendor or outside service provider, for any service, at its sole discretion without notice to the Customer. Customer may not transfer this Agreement.LOTG laundry’s liability under this Agreement shall be limited to general money damages in an amount not exceed the charges for the Term of service paid by Customer in the Term under which the damages are alleged to have occurred. The proceding statement of liability shall be the extent of LOTG laundry’s liability regardless of the form in which any legal or equitable action may be brought and foregoing shall constitute Customer’s exclusive remedy. In no event will LOTG laundry be held liable or be responsible for any consequential, special, indirect, incidental or punitive loss or damages whether or not LOTG laundry knew or should have known of the likelihood of any loss or damages. LOTG laundry disclaims all warranties expressed or implied with respect to the services rendered under this Agreement.
This Agreement and any documents referred to herein constitute the complete, exclusive and entire Agreement between the parties, may not be modified except in writing signed by both parties; and shall be governed by Florida law, with venue and jurisdiction proper in place where services were provided.
I have read, understand and agree to all of the Terms of this Agreement.